Saturday, October 20, 2012

'Scout & Engineer': The Exciting Second Issue!

The excellent literary magazine Scout & Engineer came out with its second issue over here, here, and here. It contains an article written by me, in which I explain why high-quality fiction, far from being a form of dishonesty, should be considered a highly symbolic method of conveying deep psychological truth.

There is so much more to this issue than me, however. The main attractions are the collection of short fiction by various writers, as well as the reviews and interviews by editor-publisher Hannah Eason.

You can see my enthusiastic review of the first issue (which doesn't include anything by me) over here. :-)

This magazine also published a great anthology of short stories by Christopher Blonde, entitled Wendy Never Married.

August 11, 2012